[mapserver-users] Mapcache FCGI with IIS...

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Mar 12 10:16:53 PDT 2013

Paul,

I have always use the apache module, so this might be useless info. I
guessing that you would configure it under IIS like any other FCGI
module. The trick is that you need to inform it where its mapcache.xml
config file is located. In apache that is passed as an envronment
variable. Then you should be able to hit the configured url for the service.

http://sever/mapcache.exe/demo
http://sever/mapcache.exe?demo

And it should respond with the demo service page if that is configured
in the mapcache.xml.

This might give you some ideas:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-dev/2012-February/012007.html

-Steve W