[mapserver-users] postgis layers don't show up

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Wed Mar 13 04:40:29 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

I have one mapfile with conections to postgis layers and one raster.
My problem is that the layers from postgis don't show up...If i make the
request without the raster i got only white images...
I have the debug level in 5 and I got no erros in all logs (including
apache)...
The permissions of the database are correct because I tried accessing
with qgis and it worked fine. I'm also try specified the projection
("using srid = 27493") but without sucess...
I'm also tried add one of the Iayers of db but from a shape and worked
fine...
Furthermore, very strange is that when I try to run mapfile with
pmapper, I can search for attributes and zoom to the correct areas
(despite can't see geometries) ...

Anybody have an idea?

Thanks

SO: Ubuntu server