[mapserver-users] How to integrate Openlayers + MapScript C# + Postgis

Marco Araujo marcoaraujolsys at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 06:16:49 PDT 2013

Hello Raffaeli,
Can you guide me on how to configure a WMS server with MapServer?WMS would be to prepare a file. Map with their layers? or not?If yes, I've already configured because I can load a map (shapefile) through the MapServer and visualizes it with openlayers.
The problem is how MapServer will read data from the database and not a shapefile.
Can you help me?