[mapserver-users] Open Street Map - Map Files

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Mar 15 08:15:36 PDT 2013

On 2013-03-15 11:11 AM, Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Actually, the document Steve just pointed to is deprecated as
> mapserver-utils has been replaced with
> https://github.com/mapserver/basemaps
>
> The most up to date docs would be,
>
> For ubuntu:
>
> https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmDataOnUbuntuv2
>
> For Windows:
>
> https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmDataWindows

Thanks for mentioning these Daniel.  Donald: I encourage you to edit
these directly in the wiki as you travel down this path (I thank you for
your edits in advance!).  You might also find a new wiki page is needed,
please do feel free to add anything you wish to the wiki.

Thanks!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna