[mapserver-users] label issues...

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Mar 18 15:21:04 PDT 2013

So you want you labels to be white?

What color is your background?

Do you have a FONTSET "fonts.txt" that maps arial to a font. I assume
you probably do as it is not throwing an error about it.

Also you can get some debug info if you add to the MAP section:

CONFIG MS_ERRORFILE "stderr"
DEBUG 5

Then when you render you map look in the apache error.log file. Or try
it with:

shp2img -m mymapfile.map -o image.png

There are lots of other parameters, but that should be enough to get
some output.

-Steve