[mapserver-users] MapScript EntryPointNotFoundException 'CSharp_MS_LABEL_ALLOCSIZE_get'

Hans Wapenaar (GIS Innovations) hans.wapenaar at gis-innovations.nl
Wed Mar 20 07:56:24 PDT 2013

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for your reaction.

You were right that there was some kind of conflict in versions.

But not with the PATH setting. On my server configuration it is required to use that.

Problem was in the temporary files. I used a site that contained the old mapscript version before, The dotNet framework creates temporary files and directories for a website. Probably the mapscript dll’s were not automatically replaced in the temp dirs also not after resetting the website.

Removing the temp dirs solved the issue. As simple as that!

Thanks,  Hans