[mapserver-users] Duplicate results with processquerytemplate

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Mar 29 09:36:19 PDT 2013

What type of query are you triggering?

________________________________
From: mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] on behalf of Bistrais, Bob [Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 11:02 AM
To: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapserver-users] Duplicate results with processquerytemplate

I have a strange problem which sometimes occurs when I query multiple layers.  I have an application where a user may click checkboxes to select layers to query.  I found that if they select all layers, the query results will appear twice for the first layer.  I checked several times, and as far as I can see, that first layer is only queried once.  It seems that the duplicate processing occurs when $map->processQueryTemplate is called.

Has anyone ever seen a problem like that, and what might anyone suggest as a fix?