[mapserver-users] Mapserver WMS Reprojection

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon May 20 00:12:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

The Web Mercator projection is in meters too and your map will be switched off also with EPSG:27700 if you zoom far enough. Due to differences in projection settings the turn on/off may not happen in exactly same visible scale.  Play with the MAXSCALEDENOM value and perhaps you will find something that works for both of your projections.  If not, you can always copy the whole LAYER with a different name and edit the new layer to be optimal for OpenLayers.

-Jukka Rahkonen-