[mapserver-users] A Thank You

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 28 12:09:03 PDT 2013

Hi Donald,

I fully agree.

I think what would make sense for a plan of attack, is for community
members to add to a wiki page (imagine a "Case Studies" page in the
"Community" section at https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki), and
then once that grows enough I can move it into the official docs.

Donald would you be willing to champion this?  (champion means do the
little dirty work, like create the wiki page, push for users to add by
mentioning in your circles including here on this list)

Like you said, no need for working URLs, but maybe a screen capture and
infrastructure description for each.

Thanks,

-jeff

--