[mapserver-users] [EXTERNAL] Questions about Mapcache and Openlayers

Smith, Michael ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at erdc.dren.mil
Fri Nov 1 17:15:37 PDT 2013

James,

The mapcache demo page makes an external call to the OpenLayers site to
load the javascript library (http://www.openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js).
Are you on a network that has external access? If not, that would be your
problem. If you do, take a look in something like the Web Developer tools
in Firebug and see if the call to Openlayers.org is going through.

Mike

--
Michael Smith

US Army Corps