[mapserver-users] error with SQL query

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Nov 12 05:10:23 PST 2013

Hi,

I am sure you will solve it by making a "simple" SQL query which works for you with your data and after that adding one piece at a time for making it more complex. At least you can then send youR next mail as "I had in my DATA 'this' and it worked but once I changed it to 'that' it stopped working. Why?"

Good luck,

-Jukka Rahkonen-