[mapserver-users] Standalone Mapserver 6.4 as WFS server - issues with responses

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Nov 19 10:48:58 PST 2013

Le mardi 19 novembre 2013 15:16:26, Lars I. Nielsen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I got the standalone Mapserver 6.4 x64 up and running, but there are still
> some issues:
>

> If I run "request=describefeaturetype" on any of the three typenames in my
> setup, it returns its list of attributes as it should.
>
> But if I omit the typename, wanting Mapserver to return a description of
> all three typenames (which is a valid request), it only returns the
> attributes for the first !??
>
> Is this WAD, or is Mapserver forgetting to return attributes for the latter
> two typenames (as I suspect) ?

What is interestersting is that if you query the 2 other typenames with
http://hvmgo01.hvenegaard.dk/mswfs/?map=BallerupGO_WFS.map&service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=describefeaturetype&typename=GO_Flader
and
http://hvmgo01.hvenegaard.dk/mswfs/?map=BallerupGO_WFS.map&service=WFS&version=1.0.0&request=describefeaturetype&typename=GO_Linier,
the same set of attributes is returned as the first layer.

I suspect there's something odd or wrong in your mapfile. I cannot imagine what
it is, but if you don't find by yourself, posting it could perhaps give us some
inspiration

--
Geospatial professional services