[mapserver-users] Content Dependent Legend Responses

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Wed Oct 9 03:08:35 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

I see this new feature of mapserver:
http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-101.html
Its great, congratulations to people envolved and to local government of
Netherlands for funding this.
I have upgraded two 6.4 because of that but i have two questions about that:

A) For what i see (and read) this 'Content Dependent Legend' is only
possible when we make a 'GetLegendGraphic' request. There is a way of
displaying this legend inside a getmap result image?In my case I don't
want 'html legend' and so, i need to generate a map with a legend in one
request.

B) After upgrade to mapserver 6.4 the legend width its very small and
cut some labels. This is a bug or i missing something?

Thanks