[mapserver-users] font OUTLINE not working for all fonts in 6.2.0

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 02:50:26 PDT 2013

Charlton,
I was going to reply that the agg font outliner does not play well
with glyphs that contain invalid glyphs (e.g self-intersections,
duplicate control-points, etc...). However I've tested that glyph on a
simple test mapfile and the outlining works flawlessly (c.f. attached
image). I did test with 6.4 and not 6.2, but I do not believe there
are any differences between these two versions for this particular
testcase. Maybe you can try with 6.4?

--
thomas