[mapserver-users] mod_fcgid.so not found (but it's there!)

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Oct 23 11:53:03 PDT 2013

The google says that this error can be given for reasons other than
non-finding, including "missing dependencies". Is it possible there's a dll
that should be riding along with the so that you forgot to copy? You can
use depends.exe to check the dependency list of the so and see if anything
is missing.