[mapserver-users] mod_fcgid.so not found (but it's there!)

Smith, Michael Michael.Smith at maine.gov
Thu Oct 24 08:10:04 PDT 2013

Thanks for the tip on using depends.exe.  There were some DLLs missing which I fixed by modifying the PATH so that they could be found.  But I still get the error message listed below and depends.exe log window shows this error regarding two DLLs in c:\ms4w\apache\bin:

Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in an implicitly dependent module.
Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.

This is for LIBAPR-1.DLL and LIBAPRUTIL-1.DLL.

===============================
Michael Smith MS GISP
State GIS Manager, Maine Office of GIS
State of Maine, Office of Information Technology
michael.smith _at_ maine.gov 207-215-5530

Board Member, Maine GeoLibrary
Education Chair, Maine GIS Users Group
State Rep, National States Geographic Information Council
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CED0A8.CD5FBDD0]

State House Station 145
51 Commerce Drive
Augusta, ME 04333-0145