[mapserver-users] Can't remove artifacts aroung polygons with Mapserver 6.0.3

efujioka efujioka at DUKE.EDU
Thu Oct 24 09:40:15 PDT 2013

Through further trials and errors, I found dropping SYMBOL parameter from the
polygon STYLE improves the image (artifacts less obvious). I should have
noticed this before...

Anyway, I still see slight artifacts and the tile image is less crisp than
5.2 due to anti-alias that you can't turn off??

An ideal solution would be to allow to turn off anti-alias for AGG/PNG with
RGBA, I guess. As I said before, GD/PNG with PC256 works fine (get an image
as crisp as with 5.2 [GD/PNG with RGBA] without artifacts) but it can't make
the layer transparent. So I think I'm stuck.