[mapserver-users] using MASK in context of WCS 1.0.0 GetCoverage

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 04:30:58 PDT 2013

Peter,
The masking is supposed to work with WCS with GDAL outputformats, as
can be seen in our test suite:
full: https://github.com/mapserver/msautotest/raw/master/wxs/expected/wcs_20_getcov_full.tif
masked: https://github.com/mapserver/msautotest/raw/master/wxs/expected/wcs_mask_20_getcov_full.tif
# RUN_PARMS: wcs_mask_20_getcov_full.tif [MAPSERV]
QUERY_STRING="map=[MAPFILE]&SERVICE=WCS&VERSION=2.0.0&REQUEST=GetCoverage&COVERAGEID=grey&FORMAT=image/tiff"

--
thomas