[mapserver-users] Named style and WMS capabilities document

Pasquale Di Donato pasquale.didonato at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 05:20:15 PDT 2013

I'm trying to configure a layer with two styles, let's say:

- default
- style_2

I'm trying this code:

  LAYER CLASSGROUP "default" CLASSITEM "urn_litho1"

    CLASS
      NAME                  "some name"
      GROUP                 "default"
      EXPRESSION            "some expression"
      COLOR                 000
    END

    CLASS
      NAME                  "some nemae"
      GROUP                 "style_2"
      EXPRESSION            ("[some item]" eq "some expression")
      COLOR                 254 254 254
    END

Now my problem is that only "style_2" is advertised in the GetCapabilities
response.
On the other side "default" is still available to a GetLegendGraphic
request when I use STYLE= or STYLE=default
Can someone help?

Thanks
Pasquale

--