[mapserver-users] usage of RULE param in GetLegendGraphics requests

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 23:22:22 PDT 2013

Hi,

To change the WIDTH and HEIGHT of legend response (the image) from the
GetLegendGraphic request,
the doc report that should be added the RULE param to the request.

So I'm try-ing to add a RULE to the GetLegendGraphics request.

The doc say that the RULE value is the name of the class.
AFAIK the name of the class is the style as reported from the
GetCapabilites.

I this right ?

I try some request getlegendgraphics using different WIDTH and HEIGHT,
but I don't see any change in image result.

--
Andrea Peri