[mapserver-users] harfbuzz dependency

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 03:26:22 PDT 2013

Andrea,
the harfbuzz dependency should be picked up automatically if it's
installed in a default location (e.g. /usr/local). If you look at our
automated builds, this is what is happening given the build platform
has no packages for harfbuzz and we therefore compile/install it
manually, c.f.
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/blob/master/.travis.yml#L45

regards,
thomas