[mapserver-users] JSON template dependencies

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 07:33:17 PDT 2014

I have two very similar computers. On one JSON templates work, the other
not. The not-working one displays "Malformed template name (dummy)" where
"dummy" is a non-existent file and the non-working version seems to ignore
the OUTPUTFORMAT block. For example I can put invalid parameters in the
block and they don't throw errors whereas on my working computer they do.

So I'm wondering if there are any dependencies at either compile or run
time that I'm missing. My working computer is Fedora with MapServer
installed from a repo, my non-working computer is Amazon Linux (at Redhat
derivative) with MapServer 6.0 and 6.2 built from source.

Thanks,
Rich

--
Richard Greenwood