[mapserver-users] [mapserver-dev] Postgis, WFS and 3D coordinates

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Apr 4 07:06:29 PDT 2014

Hi,

I wonder why nobody seems to remember that we have TinyOWS in the family too? I made a test layer for you, try it

http://hip.latuviitta.org/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=1.1.0&request=GetFeature&typename=lv:swamp_3d_test&maxFeatures=10

I CC:ed MapServer users list because this is something that might interest also users, not only developers.

-Jukka Rahkonen-