[mapserver-users] mapcache groups

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 08:39:22 PDT 2014

I was hoping to hit MapCache directly.  We have done something similar
using  MapServer with a WMS connection to MapCache with multiple layers /
tilesets defined in the getmap request.

I was hoping for something like

    <tileset name="tileset1" group="AllLayers">
      <source>source_wms1</source>
      <cache>disk</cache>
      <grid>gmaps</grid>
      <format>mixed</format>
    </tileset>
    <tileset name="tileset2" group="AllLayers">
      <source>source_wms2</source>
      <cache>disk</cache>
      <grid>gmaps</grid>
      <format>mixed</format>
    </tileset>

Where a WMS getmap request could be made using the layer=AllLayers