[mapserver-users] Mapserver shows all nodes on a GeometryCollection

drobins d.robins at gisarts.nl
Wed Apr 16 02:44:17 PDT 2014

I'll look a bit deeper into it when I have a bit more time available and try
it the way you suggest by building the WMS from scratch.
I'm not sure if I can use the shape file as source, because the geometry is
linked to a variety of postgres tables to supply the geometry with
administrative data.

If I happen to find a solution I'll be sure to post it here!
Thanks for your time and help thusfar!

Daniel