[mapserver-users] mapcache check cache before testing source data?

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:32:57 PDT 2014

Jerry,
I'm not sure I follow your issue. Mapcache itself won't hit your
source data, it will only be accessed through by the configured wms
server if a tile was not found in the local cache. The seeder will
only hit the wms if a given tile was not present in the cache (or if
you have passed --force on the command line)

--
thomas