[mapserver-users] MapServer Errors in APACHE logs.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Apr 29 13:20:00 PDT 2014

Andy,

I was just looking at it . . .  :c)

I think we can implement something through Apache to get at what I'm looking for.  I basically need to periodically check application access errors from time to time, and the process is rather tedious to do based on the CGI request alone, once it's even retrieved from the accessing client app.  Having the results showing up in a separated container is the end goal.

We are already applying some Apache magic to all our requests, I'll shoot this by the Web admin and see what extra filtering we can apply and try and figure out how much overhead something like this tracking might add onto the request process.

Thanks

Bobb