[mapserver-users] MapServer for Windows

Ben Crane curtly.boon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 01:56:56 PDT 2014

Hey guys,

Under the downloads page on http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/ do I need to
do incremental installs (ie: install one thing, then another, etc)? Or is
it all self-contained? The reason I ask is that I go to
*release-1600-gdal-1-11-mapserver-6-4
*(which is stable and win32) and under that I have a few options - do I
need Mapserver core first then the others or can I go with release
1600-gdal zip?

I'm guessing that I do a standard install (latest) and then whenever
updates come along (as mentioned by others) I replace the various libraries
with the updates so that made me think there may be a split in what I
should be downloading first...

Cheers,
Ben