[mapserver-users] WFS: How to suppress coordinate output

mapserver mapserver at markus-spring.de
Tue Dec 16 15:14:14 PST 2014

Hi list,

I use WFS with filters to query the non-geometry data of my geographical data
sets, like specific IDs of polygons.

As I want to use this mechanism in a service available to the public, but do not
have the clearance to publish all the coordinate data, I am looking for a way to
suppress the dump of all the coordinates in the getfeature-result, leaving only
the attribute data that I have specified in "gml_include_items".

Is this possible at all, and if so, how can I accomplish this?

Thanks - Markus