[mapserver-users] yum installation of mapserver 6.2.1-5 (fedora 20)

Alessandro Mazzella amazzella at unica.it
Fri Jul 4 09:59:08 PDT 2014

Dear Blaise,

Thank you for your answer. However no files within dir "/var/www/cgi-bin/"
and no the "mapserv" file on whole my HD, while shp2img and legend are
correctly into /usr/bin/ directory . As you requested this is the output of
"yum info mapserver":

[root at localhost amazzella]# yum info mapserver
Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
Installed Packages
Name        : mapserver
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 6.2.1
Release     : 5.fc20
Size        : 3.2 M
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : fedora
Summary     : Environment for building spatially-enabled internet
applications
URL         : http://www.mapserver.org
License     : BSD
Description : Mapserver is an internet mapping program that converts GIS
data to
            : map images in real time. With appropriate interface pages,
            : Mapserver can provide an interactive internet map based on
            : custom GIS data.

Thanks again
AM

<amazzella at unica.it>