[mapserver-users] MapCache - tiles stored with no transparency

Dejan Gambin dejan.gambin at coin.hr
Mon Jun 2 01:29:07 PDT 2014

Hi,

I just started playing with MapCache so this could be a pretty newbie question...

I have a layer with transparency set, but my tiles, as I can see in filesystem, are stored with no transparency. When using mapcache wms demo, I get correct/transparent images but only after first getting non transparent ones. So this doesn't look very fine (non transparent image that gets "blurred").

I probably missed something in my configuration, but I don't know what because I set PNG format everywhere in mapcache.xml :-(

Any hint that could help me (btw, I am using the newest MapServer/MapCache)?

Thx very much

regards, dejan