[mapserver-users] MapCache - tiles stored with no transparency

Eichner, Andreas - SID Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Mon Jun 2 02:41:10 PDT 2014

Since cache and source are basically unrelated it's probably a good idea to specify the request format in the source:

   <source name="..." type="wms">
      <getmap>
         <params>
            <VERSION>1.1.1</VERSION>
            <FORMAT>image/png</FORMAT>
            <LAYERS>layerA,layerB</LAYERS>
            <TRANSPARENT>TRUE</TRANSPARENT>
            <EXCEPTIONS>application/vnd.ogc.se_xml</EXCEPTIONS>
         </params>
      </getmap>
      <http>
       <url>http://.../wmsservice</url>
       <connection_timeout>10</connection_timeout>
      </http>
   </source>