[mapserver-users] Σχετ: Σχετ: Σχετ: Mapserver can't read mapfile

Stefanos Anastasiou emperor_stef at yahoo.gr
Mon Jun 2 09:19:36 PDT 2014

Wow... I literally copied and pasted the coordinates to the EXTENT parameter and it worked. Thank you very much..!!   :-)

I though that the mapfile would only read coordinates that are in Long/Lat format in WGS84. My coords were x,y format in Greek grid (EGSA '87 - EPSG 2100). So I thought I could only import them in Lon/Lat.

Thanks a lot!

-Stefanos

Στις 7:07 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 2 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> έγραψε:

On 2014-06-02, 12:56 PM, Stefanos Anastasiou wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
> thanks for your reply.
> - I indeed used the ogrinfo utility and I gave me the extent
> in GCS_GGRS_1987. So I transformed the coordinates to WGS84.

I'm not sure what you mean here by "I transformed the coordinates".
Literally copy/paste the extents from ogrinfo into your EXTENT parameter
in your mapfile.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna