[mapserver-users] Two meanings of ows_service_onlineresource in WFS capabilities document

Schweitzer, Peter pschweitzer at usgs.gov
Tue Jun 3 08:08:00 PDT 2014

In WFS 1.1.0 capabilities generated by mapserver 6.4.0, it seems that
ows_service_onlineresource is being used in two different places,
first to indicate the service provider site, and second as an online
resource for the service contact.  Have I misunderstood?

I'm not especially eager to make the map file's metadata more
complicated, but I would not expect these two places would necessarily
use the same web address.

This is clearly not a burning issue.  Is there a person or group who
works on this part of mapserver?

Peter
--
Peter N. Schweitzer (U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, VA 20192)
(703) 648-6533  email: pschweitzer at usgs.gov
http://geology.usgs.gov/peter/