[mapserver-users] TinyOWS: Axis order fix wanted

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Jun 18 10:45:24 PDT 2014

Le mercredi 18 juin 2014 19:29:39, Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> If there is someone who knows how to fix WFS 1.1.0 axis order in TinyOWS
> with some projections, please contact me.

Hi Jukka,

I've not looked at TinyOWS code recently, but I guess that reusing the
database of EPSG codes used by MapServer to determine where axis swapping is
necessary should be doable.

> I may be able to help with
> making it to happen.

Do you mean funding ?

I think I've commit rights in TinyOWS since it is hosted at
https://github.com/mapserver/ and I've commit rights in mapserver
repositories, but I should perhaps check with Olivier Courtin/Oslandia if
they're OK with me touching the code. Potentially they could also be
interested in funded work too.

Even

> -Jukka Rahkonen-

Geospatial professional services