[mapserver-users] Grouping Postgres and join with

Tom tom at nthsense.net
Thu Jun 19 06:21:52 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I did see that example, and tried a number of
different things to get it working for me, but to no avail.  My log gets a
bunch of statements that look like this:

[Thu Jun 19 09:00:47 2014].144000 msPOSTGRESQLJoinClose() already close or
never opened.

Even if I did get that working, where would I put my GROUP BY sql query?  In
the TABLE attribute?

Thanks!

Tom