[mapserver-users] Can't load requested dynamic library: msplugin_mssql2008.dll

Vogt, Robert (RCIS) Robert.Vogt at rcis.com
Thu Jun 19 08:59:55 PDT 2014

Can't load requested dynamic library: msplugin_mssql2008.dll

I have a WebAPI that calls a dll that references MapServer to create some reports with maps on them.
When I run my unit test localy on the WebAPI everything works great!

When I try to hit the WebAPI from a browser I get the following error…

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'Section'.;loadCustomLayerDLL:
General error message. Failed to load dynamic Layer LIB: msplugin_mssql2008.dll;msGetSymbol():
General error message. Can't load requested dynamic library: msplugin_mssql2008.dll