[mapserver-users] Enhancing MapServer performance with GPUs

Visit Hirankitti v.hirankitti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 08:35:53 PDT 2014

Many thanks for your advices, I made a survey on a graphic card for a Dell
server, such as NVIDIA Tesla K4, the price is so high, something like
$6,700, so I have to evaluate whether I worth the money.

Is the OpenGL included and used by MapServer as a default or we need to
compile it ourselves in order to use it? If that is the case, how can we do
that?

Visit