[mapserver-users] Migrating from MS4W to GISInternals

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 10:48:30 PDT 2014

Reading through several discussions about this problem, it looks like you'd
require to install the IIS6 management compatibility option in IIS7. See
the following document for the details:

http://docs.liebsoft.com/Account-Reset-Console-Installation-Guide/4469.htm

May be a more recent wix package can fix this installation problem more
conveniently.

Best regards,

Tamas