[mapserver-users] Migrating from MS4W to GISInternals

EVANS, JAMES R GS-13 USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE james.evans.4 at us.af.mil
Sat Mar 15 20:22:27 PDT 2014

I just changed my mapfile to read:

CONFIG PROJ_LIB "C:\Program Files\MapServer\projlib"

That seems to have gotten my past the previous errror.  Now I'm getting the following errors even though the dlls are in the directory listed.

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_BAG.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_GMT.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_GMT.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_HDF5.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_HDF5.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_HDF5Image.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_HDF5Image.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\Program Files\MapServer\gdalplugins\gdal_netCDF.dll