[mapserver-users] Running a .aspx script

EVANS, JAMES R GS-13 USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE james.evans.4 at us.af.mil
Fri Mar 21 14:51:24 PDT 2014

HI,
I'm trying to get mapserver (from GISInternals) running under IIS7.  I need to figure out how to get it to execute a .aspx script that I'm using as a tile server.  I use the gdal-minidrivers to call the script, and that part seems to be working fine, but I get an error 404 from what looks like a valid URL.

Under MS4W under Apache, I added .aspx to the list of .php extensions in the httpd.conf for application type "application/x-httpd-php" which ran /cgi-bin/php-cgi.exe.  What's the equivalent under IIS?  Any clues would be appreciated!
Thanks,
James