[mapserver-users] How support new epsg db 8.4 with its new codes

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed May 7 13:31:20 PDT 2014

Hi Andrea,

I believe I saw you on another mailing list regarding this, and I think
it should be you to nudge/push/remind the developers to update to EPSG
v8.4 - have you filed a ticket on the GDAL Trac for this upgrade?  (note
that often emails to mailing lists are forgotten by development teams,
but issue trackers are always used for releases)  That way your request
gets ported likely to other projects that use EPSG (such as PROJ.4).
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/

Thanks! :)

-jeff

--