[mapserver-users] Time to make a new demo?

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed May 14 09:49:54 PDT 2014

I agree with you... Almost all of our demos are pretty dated. Personally I always liked the way OpenLayers approached things with concise demos that showed off a particular bit of functionality. I wonder if our regression tests (msautotest) might serve this purpose and if web wrapper could be put in place to present those tests so users could see that a particular configuration leads to a particular output result.

Could always create a few more tutorial-like products (e.g. using MapServer w/Leaflet or w/OpenLayers) but again, they should be concise.

Steve