[mapserver-users] WFS query slow on large postgis table (and small table disappointing as well)

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Nov 3 10:06:26 PST 2014

MapServer 7.0 should fix issues like this. A more general solution to the one presented in #4049 has been added to that version. You might try the development version and see how it goes.  I'm surprised simple queries aren't working well though since older versions of MapServer have optimizations specific to PostGIS for those simple cases.

Steve