[mapserver-users] Leaflet + OpenMap + Mapserver WMS

Burgholzer, Robert (DEQ) Robert.Burgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Thu Sep 25 04:28:13 PDT 2014

Running afoul of projections conflict in the setup with the following error:
"msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS server error. Invalid SRS given : SRS must be valid for all requested layers."

All layers in my Mapfile have an EPSG of 4326, but the base layer of my map in Leaflet is OpenMap which I understand comes in with the google projection 900913?

I have done the following:
* I added the def for 900913 to the proj4 epsg file (this def was added after compiling mapserver but can't imagine that would matter?): /usr/share/proj/epsg
* Compiled Mapserver with proj4 enabled (--with-proj4)
* Set allowable 900913, 4326, and 4269 in my mapfile projection block (block shown below)
* Set "debug 5" in my mapfile but received no other info about this issue (like what proj is being requested by Leaflet)

Mapfile excerpts:

PROJECTION
    "init=epsg:900913"
    "init=epsg:4269"
    "init=epsg:4326"
END

Robert  Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler
Virginia DEQ Office of Surface and Ground Water Supply
804-869-3066