[mapserver-users] Installing MapServer with FastCGI

jdmorgan jdmorgan at unca.edu
Thu Sep 25 07:55:19 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to compile a version of MapServer 6.4.1. on CentOS 6.

I am at the part where I am doing a CMAKE. I have installed FastCGI
already however (following
http://linuxwave.blogspot.com/2010/08/installing-apache-modfastcgifastcgi.html).
However, I am not really sure where it installed which brings me to my
issue.

Currently here is the error I get when running the CMAKE:

/CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:49 (message):/

/FCGI library/component/dependency could not be found./

/HINTS:/

/- disable FCGI support by adding -DWITH_FCGI=0/

/- add the FCGI install directory to the CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH variable
(-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/path/to/FCGI-install-dir;/path/to/other/dirs"/

/Call Stack (most recent call first):/

/CMakeLists.txt:482 (report_optional_not_found)/

I have tried in my CMAKE script to point to where I think that FCGI
(FastCGI) is but this doesn't seem to be working for me.Anyone out there
have success with this type of thing that can point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,

--
Derek