[mapserver-users] Ubuntu Trusty, MapServer 6.4.1, Gdal 1.11

Marco Afonso mafonso333 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 03:57:09 PDT 2015

Hi Jukka,

We have exactly the same MS configuration, shapefile and ECW files working
a older windows machine, so it seems to me that it is something to do with
ms on linux.

As I stated before, gdalinfo and ogrinfo are reading corretly the shapefile
and ecw files throught command line.

What file permitions would be required?

Thanks

--