[mapserver-users] RE WFS from Tinyows on IExplorer: InvalidParameterValue

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Mon Apr 13 06:21:03 PDT 2015

This seems to be related to IE11 though....
Try this

/**
 * Override: OpenLayers.Format.XML
 * This file holds overrides for the <OpenLayers.Format.XML> class.
 * Workaround BUG IE 11
 *
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/WFS-and-IE-11-tp5090636p5093321.html
 */

/**
 * Method: write
 * This override do a search-replace on the rogue text in the XML
namespace After the XML has been generated
 */
var _class = OpenLayers.Format.XML;
var originalWriteFunction = _class.prototype.write;
var patchedWriteFunction = function()
{
        var child = originalWriteFunction.apply( this, arguments );

        // NOTE: Remove the rogue namespaces as one block of text.
        //       The second fragment "NS1:" is too small on its own and
could cause valid text (in, say, ogc:Literal elements) to be erroneously
removed.
        child = child.replace(new RegExp('xmlns:NS\\d+="" NS\\d+:', 'g'),
'');

        return child;
}

_class.prototype.write = patchedWriteFunction;

ar_gaeta <riccardog79 at gmail.com>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2015-04-13 07:02

mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Objet
Re: [mapserver-users] RE WFS from Tinyows on    IExplorer:
InvalidParameterValue

I've tried to load the WFS with version 1.0.0 but nothing change.
It seems that the error is that IExplorer call a "NS1:xmlns:feature..."
but
I don't know what it is.
If I put the IExplorer in compatibility it works and I can see my layers.
But it seems more a workaround than a real solution...
Thanks for any help!