[mapserver-users] mapserver 6.4.1 - special characters in legend

Carmen Delia Hernández Pérez cdhernandez at tenerife.es
Wed Apr 15 06:13:25 PDT 2015

Thanks but this solution does not work me.

My enconding is "ISO-8859-1" that i think is the default encoding of Mapserver.

My mapfile is saved with that encoding and although I put ENCODING tag in LABEL section of LEGEND this remains same.

Do you know of what library depends legend generation? I think as I compile mapserver the problem can be in some library. Or can be related with some configuration of Centos7. I don´t know where to look more. I have used more "microsoft windows" enviromment.

Thanks in advance.
Carmen.