[mapserver-users] mapserver 6.4.1 - special characters in legend

Carmen Delia Hernández Pérez cdhernandez at tenerife.es
Wed Apr 15 07:32:24 PDT 2015

THANK YOU ALL.

SOLVED.
-------

My mapfile is now as

LEGEND
		KEYSIZE 30 12
		LABEL
	         TYPE Truetype
		   FONT Arial
		   SIZE 9
		   COLOR 0 0 0
		   #ENCODING "ISO-8859-1"    --- it´s not necessary in my case
		END
END

In my old mapserver 5.x, I did not declared any  LABEL section into the LEGEND and all worked well. It was the origin of the problem. it not was obligatory define one section LABEL into the LEGEND.

In the previous test I lacked the "type truetype".

Thanks again.